(Recorded April 29, 2021) This Week: (1) Rudy Giuliani; (2) Biden’s big government speech; and (3) the news round-up.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment Searched in Federal Investigation – The New York Times
- Witnesses: Investigators Focused On Giuliani’s Oligarch Ties | Time
- Rudy Giuliani investigation: Federal agents execute search warrant at former New York Mayor’s home – The Washington Post
- At 100 days, Americans see Biden as more moderate than Obama
Biden’s big government speech
- Biden Just Gave the Most Ideologically Ambitious Speech of Any Democratic President in Generations – POLITICO
- Biden Calls for Broad Spending, Pressing Congress to Turn ‘Peril Into Possibility’ – The New York Times
- Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- McCarthy: Cheney Remaining in GOP Leadership Is ‘a Question for the Conference’
- Cheney: ‘Wishful thinking’ by Trump she won’t seek 4th term
- Kerry Denies Discussing Israeli Strikes in Syria With Iran – The New York Times
- GOP tears into Kerry amid Iran controversy – POLITICO
- Kerry faces calls to step down over leaked Iran tapes | TheHill
- Supreme Court to Hear Gun Control Case – The New York Times
- South Dakota last Juneteenth holdout as Hawaii close to recognizing day
Image Credits: Rudolph Giuliani