(Recorded March 11, 2021) This Week: (1) Recovery Act; and (2) the news round-up.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
The Recovery Act
- Five Things The COVID-19 Bill Revealed About How Washington Will Work In The Biden Era | FiveThirtyEight
- A $60 billion surprise in the Covid relief bill: Tax hikes – POLITICO
- Republicans Taking a Huge Risk Opposing Biden’s Rescue Bill
- Biden and his Covid-relief bill prove popular in new CNN poll – CNNPolitics
- Bloomberg – Are you a robot?
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- A Governor in Isolation: How Andrew Cuomo Lost His Grip on New York – The New York Times
- Editorial: Resign, Mr. Cuomo
- Female aide said Cuomo aggressively groped her at Executive Mansion
- Gillibrand pushes back on calls for elected women to weigh in on Cuomo
- Biden Drops Tanden Nomination Amid Bipartisan Opposition – The New York Times
- Neera Tanden: Inside Biden’s failed push – CNNPolitics
- Feds investigating Roger Stone, Alex Jones over roles in Capitol riot
- Pentagon Watchdog Releases Report on Ronny Jackson – The New York Times
- Madison Cawthorn Classmates Allege Sexual Misconduct
- A Running List of the Allegations Against Madison Cawthorn
- Georgia Republicans are pushing dozens of ‘election integrity’ bills. Black voters are the target, rights groups say.
- Georgia Senate approves sweeping election bill that would repeal no excuse absentee voting – CNNPolitics
- Sen. Roy Blunt says he won’t run next year, potentially clearing way for crowded GOP primary | Politics | stltoday.com
- Wave of retirements signals battles ahead for Republicans
Image Credits: US. Capitol