(Recorded July 11, 2015) This week: (1) will it come to Grexit?; (2) the GOP on education; and (3) Lowering the Confederate Flag.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Weekly Political Round-up
- Federal judge orders cancellation of Redskins’ trademark registrations
- Joe Theismann Joined Fox News To Talk “Redskins.” It Went Poorly.
- Conservatives Cry Foul As Cruz’s Book Doesn’t Make NYT Bestseller List
The GOP on Education
- To Balance Budgets, Governors Seek Higher Education Cuts
- Goodbye, Madison
- Screw State U: How Republicans Chose Tax Cuts Over Education
- How Bobby Jindal Wrecked Louisiana
- Power of the Wisconsin Idea
- Despite deliberate actions, Scott Walker calls change to university mission a “drafting error”
- In Search for Truth, CMD Files Public Records Lawsuit against Scott Walker
- Blame John Boehner for the House GOP’s Confederate flag fiasco
- GOP leaders yank bill after Confederate flag fracas
- Nancy Pelosi ambushes Republicans on confederate flag
- Republicans Yield as Confederate Flag Issue Roils Congress
- South Carolina Governor Points to Personal Reasons, Not Politics, for Shift on Confederate Flag
- Original Dukes of Hazzard Car to ba De-flagged
- NASCAR Faces Rebellion as Confederate Flags Fly at Daytona
- House Dems Seize The Advantage After Epic GOP Fail On Confederate Flag