(Recorded July 05, 2015) This week: (0) a few words about Greece; (1) the week in presidential politics; and (2) recent Supreme Court decisions on the death penalty, the EPA, Fair Housing, and Arizona’s redistricting commission.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- The only person who really loves Chris Christie … is Chris Christie | Jeb Lund | Comment is free | The Guardian
- His star dimmed, Christie leans on truth-teller persona as he readies bid – The Washington Post
- Christie’s Phony Truth Telling – The New York Times
- Bobby Jindal Announces Presidential Bid — NYMag
- Bobby Jindal, cynical charlatan: How a one-time GOP star turned into another scheming religious wingnut – Salon.com
- Bobby Jindal: Get rid of the Supreme Court? – FOX 10 News | fox10phoenix.com
- Supreme Court upholds housing discrimination law
- Supreme Court Allows Use of Execution Drug – The New York Times
- Supreme Court Backs Arizona’s Redistricting Commission Targeting Gridlock : The Two-Way : NPR
- Supreme Court Blocks Obama’s Limits on Power Plants – The New York Times
- SCOTUS Slip Opinions Page