(Recorded March 28, 2015) This Week: (1) a quick-fire roundup of the week’s political news; (2) Ted Cruz announces his bid for the presidency; (3) a discussion of Al Sharpton’s place in history; and (4) Chris Borland & the NFL concussions crisis.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- The Fascinating, Faulty Logic Behind Ted Cruz’s Naked Appeal to White America
- Cruz tests the limits of conservatism in his run for president – The Washington Post
- 5 things you need to know about Ted Cruz – The Washington Post
- The Public Life and Private Doubts of Al Sharpton
- Garner’s kid on Sharpton: ‘He’s all about the money’ | New York Post
- Questions About Al Sharpton’s Finances Accompany His Rise in Influence
- Revved Up – Glenn Thrush – POLITICO Magazine