(Recorded March 07, 2015) This week we discuss: (1) Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress; (2) King v. Burwell–It’s just a typo; and (3) the pageantry of CPAC.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- What’s the Verdict in Israel?
- An Accounting of the Damage Netanyahu Is Doing to Israel – The Atlantic
- Netanyahu’s Real Targets: President Obama, and the Israeli Swing Voter – The Atlantic
- Kristol: Netanyahu Loves America More Than Obama — NYMag
- Benjamin Netanyahu’s Iran Exaggerations Now Clear for All To See – Forward.com
- Netanyahu and Obama: The Two Realities
- Why Netanyahu’s speech didn’t do his American allies any favors – The Washington Post
- The Disgraceful Spectacle in Congress | The American Conservative
- Netanyahu’s Deadly Gambit
- The Iranian nuclear deal looks like a reasonable compromise
- Netanyahu’s Speech to Congress Makes No Sense — NYMag
- What Critics of a Nuclear Deal Don’t Understand About Iran – The Atlantic
- WaPo Columnist: Rand Paul Wasn’t Clapping For Bibi Nearly Enough
King v. Burwell
- Did John Roberts Tip His Hand?
- Text of King v. Burwell Oral Arguments
- As Supreme Court Weighs Health Law, G.O.P. Is Planning to Replace It
- Justice Kennedy nailed what’s so bizarre about the case against Obamacare
- Argument analysis: Setting up the private debate on the ACA : SCOTUSblog
- CPAC Officially Goes Off The Rails With Phil Robertson’s Rant On STDs, ‘The Revenge Of The Hippies’
- Rick Santorum makes a Kenya joke about Obama – Nick Gass – POLITICO
- The past nine CPAC straw polls, in one graph – The Washington Post
- Walker Scrambles To Explain His Answer On Unions And The Islamic State
- Jeb Bush Gets Boos At CPAC, Pleads Unfamiliarity On ‘Ways Of Washington’
- CPAC 2015: Five Takeaways
- At CPAC, Pushing Republican Hopefuls to Dive Into Policy Specifics