(Recorded September 27, 2014) This Week: (1) ESPN’s handling of Bill Simmon’s opinions on Roger Goodell’s handling or Ray Rice; (2) Boris and Adrian ask what if Germany won WWII; and (3) we finish our series on 2016 GOP hopefuls with Scott Walker and John Kasich.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- What Bill Simmons Showed About ESPN
- Rice Case: Purposeful Misdirection by Team, Scant Investigation by NFL
- ESPN Suspends Bill Simmons
- Bill Simmons Undercut ESPN’s Coverage
- Strengths, Weaknesses and Suspensions
- NFL Security Chief Was Sent Ray Rice Video
- Robert Harris Fatherland
- Guardian Book Club Reviews Fatherland
- One Fantasy Imagines a More Moderate Hitler
- How Hitler Could Have Won
- GOP’s Vote-Suppressing Militia
- Walker Under Scrutiny
- Inquiry into Walker’s Finances
- Conservatives Rush to Walker’s Rescue
- Kasich’s Medicaid Expansion is a Double-edged Sword
- John Kasich: The Ohio Enigma
- John Kasich: The Most Formidable 2016 Candidate You Don’t Know?
- Kasich the Candidate Everyone is Overlooking
- Look Out for Kasich