(Recorded September 20, 2014) This Week: (1) David fills us in on Net Neutrality; (2) Boris and Adrian debate their most hated politicians; and (3) the boys discuss all things Cruz in our continuing 2016 contenders series.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Everything You’ve Wanted To Know About Net Neutrality But Were Afraid To Ask
- What is network neutrality?
- What Everyone Gets Wrong in the Debate Over Net Neutrality
- Can We Kill This Ridiculous Shill-Spread Myth That CDNs Violate Net Neutrality? They Don’t
- Stop the Feminist Guilt Trip RE: Coakley
- Coakley Aides Paint Portrait of Campaign Missteps
- A New Chance for Coakley?
- It looks like the Dems haven’t forgiven her.
- Governor 1 Percent: Andrew Cuomo
- The Andrew Cuomo Scandal Explained
- Cuomo Gets Hit for not Tackling Corruption
- Andrew Cuomo’s Attitude Problem
- Cruz is the same as he was at Princeton
- Cruz is an unyielding debater
- The Republican Barack Obama?
- Cruz Control
- Who is Ted Cruz?
- Harvard Law Outsider became Tea Party hero
- A man of many contrasts