(Recorded August 19, 2014) This Week: (1) GOP 2016 Hopefuls: Rick Perry, Chris Christie & Jeb Bush; (2) an Ebola Q&A with Nadia; (3) and the O’Bannon Decision, what does it mean for college sports?
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
2016 GOP Hopefuls
- Gov. Rick Perry indicted on charges of abuse of power, coercion
- Americans agree with Barbara Bush
- Jeb Bush isn’t the Hillary Clinton of the 2016 GOP field. Not even close.
- The Big Reason Republicans Should Hope Jeb Bush Runs.
- Christie’s lawyers bill N.J. taxpayers $6.52 million for Bridgegate so far
- Chris Christie’s Image Has Yet To Recover In New Jersey
- Chris Christie’s problem is that he’s really, truly a bully
- Christie: Dead man walking or comeback kid?
- Ebola Spreads in Nigeria; Liberia Has 1,000 Deaths
- Americans, Stop Worrying About Ebola: Every U.S. Case Thusfar Has Been A False Alarm.
- U.S. Ebola patients released from hospital; they’re cured, doctors say
- A Food Crisis Follows Africa’s Ebola Crisis
- Athletes Score their Biggest Victory
- NCAA loses in O’Bannon case, but hope for the association remains
- O’Bannon ruling could haunt NCAA
- The Latest Court Case Didn’t End the NCAA As We Know It. The Next One Might.
- The Insurgents Who Could Bring Down the NCAA
- Q&A: What the O’Bannon ruling means for NCAA, schools and athlete