(Recorded August 16, 2014) This Week: (1) We discuss the killing of Michael Brown by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri; (2) Hillary Clinton’s interview with Jeffrey Goldberg; and (3) the ABA Journal’s Hackcess to Justice hackathon.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
The situation in Ferguson is constantly changing. Since we put this show together, the situation has continued to evolve and not in a good way. For up-to-date information, check out the live blogging over at VOX.
- You can take any police officer’s photo
- Why don’t the police carry cameras as well as weapons?
- Harrowing images out of Ferguson.
- Michael Brown and black men
- Michael Brown was hit by 6 bullets
Highway patrol captain Ron Johnson is leading protesters on a march through Ferguson. A corner turned? pic.twitter.com/ewytjhz2uP
— Jon Swaine (@jonswaine) August 14, 2014
— Name Ring BELLS (@Heartbreak_Rell) August 10, 2014
— I Am Who I Am (@King_Ghidorah5) August 11, 2014
- Clinton: Failure to help rebels led to rise of Isis
- So how hawkish is Hillary Clinton?
- What Hillary Clinton was doing by Slamming Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Hillary the Hawk who will Challenge Her
- Hillary’s Delicate Dangerous Game
Hackcess to Justice
— William Li (@williampli) August 8, 2014
— David Colarusso (@Colarusso) August 12, 2014
Image Credits: @Heartbreak_Rell’s contribution to #iftheygunnedmedown, Hillary Clinton (by Brett Weinstein), and screenshot from DueProcessr.org.