(Recorded August 9, 2014) This Week: (1) Gaza; (2) GOP Overreach; and (3) on the anniversary of the atomic age, we discuss the decision to drop the bomb.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Elie Wiesel Ad/Op-Ed
- The Last and First Temptation of Israel
- Boiling Point in the West Bank
- What Would Hamas Do If It Could Do Whatever It Wanted?
- An Israeli Progressive on His Country’s Moral Culpability
- Israel’s Supporters Try to Come to Terms With the Killing of Children in Gaza
- Israel and Gaza: A Just and Unjust War
- Mississippi Senate Race has Jumped the Shark
- Bribery Claims in Mississippi Primary Race
- Cochran Campaign Manager, Staffer Busted in Illegal Vote Buying Operation
- Mississippi Senate Race, Held Weeks Ago, Subject To Fresh Challenge
- Paul Davis Secures Endorsement
- How a Conservative Darling Could Lose His Conservative State
- Move to Center Divides GOP in NC
- Thom Tillis Issues a Warning to Republican About Overreaching
- Sam Brownback on his Growing Unpopularity
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Hiroshima a Controversy that Refuses to Die
- Was Hiroshima Necessary?
- The Real Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan
- Was the US Bombing of Nagasaki Necessary to End WWII?