(Recorded July 26, 2014) This week, Adrian and Boris discuss: (1) the DC Circuit’s ruling on the Obamacare typo; (2) GOP presidential contenders Marc Rubio and Paul Ryan; and (3) Ronald Reagan’s presidential legacy.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Obamacare teeters on a typo
- An Extreme Court Decision Threatens Obamacare
- Bad Readers
- The Post did not Like the DC Circuit Court’s Opinion
- SCOTUS could uphold Halbig
- Affordable Chaos
- Does Ryan’s bipartisan anti-poverty plan mean he’s not running?
- Or does his upcoming book signal a run?
- Marco Rubio backing away from his own immigration plan.
- Marco Rubio: I Can Beat Hillary
- Marco Rubio and the Case Against Gay Marriage
- Immigrant Son – Rubio Profile in TIME