(Recorded June 28, 2014) This Week: (1) Republican Senator Thad Cochran wins his primary with Democratic votes; (2) McCullen v. Coakley, the Supreme Court strikes down abortion clinic buffer zones; and (3) Boris and Adrian discuss who should decide the questions of casinos in Massachusetts.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Strange Bed Fellows
- The Effect of History
- Blacks Gain Sway at Polls in Mississippi
- The NAACP’s Hopes for Reciprocity after the Win
- Winners and Losers on SJC Decision
- Some background on the law in question
- An example of some controversy surrounding the proposed casinos