(Recorded June 21, 2014) This Week: (1) We take a look at the Cheney family Op-Ed on Iraq; (2) we rap up our series on WWII leaders with a look at FDR – just how many points should he loose for the internment camps?; and (3) Sports! Will this year’s high scoring World Cup finally get Americans interested in Soccer? and Josh takes us through the Washington Redskins trademark ruling.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- The Cheney Op-Ed
- Have the Cheney’s Finally Jumped the Shark?
- We don’t need to hear from any Iraq War hawks
- Cheney not Completely Sure if Obama is a traitor
- Let’s hear more from Cheney on Iraq
- Redskins Trademark Decision is not a Death Blow for the Name
- Redskins Ruling another day in “Obama’s America” according to conservatives
- Understanding the Cancellation of the Redskins Federal Trademark