(Recorded November 12, 2016) This Week: the Am in the AM election postmortem: (1) Who’s to blame? and (2) What next?
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Donald Tump’s America
- The Women Who Helped Donald Trump to Victory
- What Does Donald Trump’s Election Say About America? – The Atlantic
- Welcome to the Second Redemption – The Atlantic
- The Rustbelt States Hillary Clinton Neglected Led to Her Defeat – The Atlantic
- Yes, working class whites really did make Trump win. No, it wasn’t simply economic anxiety.
- Racism Alone Doesn’t Explain Trump’s Support, Which Also Reflects Economic Anxiety
- TIME’s Best Apps of The Year 2016
- What Happened on Election Day
- The Live of Poor White People
- Clinton’s Substantial Popular-Vote Win
- Trump’s First 100 Days: Here Is What The President-Elect Wants To Do : NPR
- Here’s What Immigration Attorneys Are Telling Their Terrified Clients About a Trump Presidency
- An American Tragedy
- 12 Women on the Heartbreak of Watching Trump Win
Image Credits: Donald Trump