(Recorded June 16, 2018) This Week: our senate election preview: (1) North Dakota; (2) Indiana; and (3) Missouri.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- RealClearPolitics – Election 2018 – North Dakota Senate – Cramer vs. Heitkamp
- For Heitkamp, a Lift From an Unlikely Source: The Koch Brothers – The New York Times
- Senator Heidi Heitkamp Is Still Raising a Lot More Money Than Her Opponent Kevin Cramer – Say Anything
- ‘It’s obscene’: GOP candidate seethes as Trump embraces Democratic senator – The Washington Post
- New Heitkamp ad: "That's why I voted over half the time with President Trump" – NBC News
- GOP Rep. Kevin Cramer Mad That Trump Loves Heidi Heitkamp
- RealClearPolitics – Election 2018 – Indiana Senate – Braun vs. Donnelly
- Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly Discusses His Campaign To Defend His Seat In Indiana : NPR
- Braun wins Indiana GOP Senate primary – POLITICO
- IN-Sen: New GOP poll shows incumbent Democrat Joe Donnelly should not be counted out yet | TheBlaze
- Indiana elections 2018: Truth about Sen. Joe Donnelly’s effectiveness
- GOP Senate candidate Mike Braun seeks campaign cash in “swampy” D.C.
- Indiana candidate's rhetoric, business record don't line up
- Braun, Donnelly gird for a sensational Senate race
- RealClearPolitics – Election 2018 – Missouri Senate – Hawley vs. McCaskill
- Hawley's campaign money for the U.S. Senate lags well behind McCaskill's total | St. Louis Public Radio
- Obama returns to give Claire McCaskill a fundraising boost.
- As Missouri Republicans Mobilize Against Her, Sen. Claire McCaskill Defends Record | KCUR
- Greitens resigns as governor of Missouri | KCUR
- WTOP | Greitens’ resignation shifts Missouri’s focus to Senate race
- Josh Hawley blames sex trafficking on ‘sexual revolution’ of 1960s in leaked audio | State News | columbiamissourian.com
Image Credits: US Capitol