(Recorded May 31, 2014) This Week: (1) the case for reparations; (2) Boris gets on his soapbox about the death of democracy; and (3) Boris and Adrain talk about Uncle Joe Stalin.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
The Case for Reparations
- The Case for Reparations by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Missing Case Against Reparations
- Reparations and the Lie of American Patriotism
- An Accounting of American Racism, Ctd.
Death of Democracy
- Deciphering Post-Soviet Public Opinion
- Failing the Stalin Test
- The Court of the Red Tsar
- Stalin’s Speech
Image Credits: Joseph Stalin and Kliment Voroshilov in Moscow in 1938.