(Recorded July 15, 2017) This Week: (1) Russia; (2) health care; and (3) news roundup.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Reverence for Putin on the Right Buys Trump Cover – The New York Times
- Rob Goldstone, Trump Intermediary, Likes Silly Hats and Facebook – The New York Times
- Campaign Opposition Research Is Standard. But Not ‘Oppo’ From Hostile Nations. – The New York Times
- Donald Trump Jr. and Russia: What the Law Says – The New York Times
- Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Information on Clinton – The New York Times
- Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said – The New York Times
- The Trump Tower Russian Meeting Gets Way More Suspicious
- Conservatives Confident Trump No Longer Lying About Russia
- Why people are comparing Donald Trump Jr. to The Godfather’s Fredo Corleone – Vox
- Investigators look for links between Trump, Russia cyber operations | McClatchy Washington Bureau
- 16 Things You Must Believe to Buy the ‘Witch Hunt’ Russia Narrative
- Bungled Collusion Is Still Collusion
- Don Jr.’s Disgraceful Meeting
- Governors From Both Parties Denounce Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill – The New York Times
- Revised Senate Health Bill Tries to Win Votes, but Has Fewer Winners – The New York Times
- Republicans Made 4 Key Changes to Their Health Care Bill. Here’s Who They Were Trying to Win Over.
- Ted Cruz Has an Idea for How to Cover High-Risk Patients – The New York Times
- Betsy DeVos’ meetings with ‘men’s rights’ groups over campus sex assault policies spark controversy – ABC News
- Betsy DeVos Needs to Listen to Survivors – The New York Times
- Betsy DeVos is asking men’s rights trolls to advise her on campus sexual assault.
- Betsy DeVos Is Being Sued by Multiple People
- 18 States Sue Betsy DeVos Over Student Loan Protections – The New York Times
- Why 18 States Are Suing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos : NPR Ed : NPR
- Civil-Rights Official Apologizes for Saying 90% of Campus Rape Cases Stem From Regret
- Campus Rape Policies Get a New Look as the Accused Get DeVos’s Ear – The New York Times
- Who Is Trump’s Friend Jim? | The New Yorker
- Trump to French President Macron’s wife: “You’re in such good shape!” – Vox
- Democrat Karen Gaddis scores surprise victory, takes state House seat held by GOP since early ’90s | Election Results | tulsaworld.com
- Voters send two more Democrats to the Oklahoma Capitol
- Kid Rock for US Senate 2018
- Will Kid Rock Be a Michigan Senator? – Why Kid Rock Will Win Michigan Senator Race
- Singer Kid Rock Says He’s Running For Senate In Michigan But It Could Be A Stunt : NPR
Image Credits: Donald Trump, Jr.