(Recorded January 14, 2017) This Week: (1) Comey; (2) confirmation hearings; (3) Obama’s good bye; and (4) Kompremat.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- A guide to this week’s confirmation hearings: Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson and more | PBS NewsHour
- What We Learned (And Didn’t) About Jeff Sessions At His Confirmation Hearing | FiveThirtyEight
- Jeff Sessions’ confirmation hearing had one moment that revealed why so many are terrified of him.
- 4 Key Observations From Jeff Sessions’s Confirmation Hearing – The New York Times
- The High Stakes of Jeff Sessions’s Confirmation
- Jeff Sessions’ racism sadly doesn’t matter
- Rex Tillerson’s Confirmation Hearing Goes Badly for Him – Rolling Stone
- In Rocky Hearing, Rex Tillerson Tries to Separate From Trump – The New York Times
- What We Learned (And Didn’t) About Rex Tillerson At His Confirmation Hearing | FiveThirtyEight
- Marco Rubio Weighs Crucial Vote on Rex Tillerson – The Atlantic
- Key moments from Tillerson’s confirmation hearing – POLITICO
- James Mattis clears hurdle in becoming defense secretary – CNNPolitics.com
- The Mattis confirmation hearing is happening in an alternate world where Trump lost – Vox
- Big takeaways from Gen. James Mattis’ confirmation hearing – Business Insider
- Mattis sails through confirmation hearing and waiver vote.
- Putin trying to ‘break’ NATO, says James Mattis, Trump’s Pentagon pick | PBS NewsHour
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren stumps Ben Carson with one simple ethics question – Salon.com
- Ben Carson at confirmation hearing: Too many people live in public housing, and I want to help – LA Times
- Ben Carson Doesn’t Have Much Interest in the Agency He Will Run | The Nation
- President Obama’s Farewell Address | The White House
- President Obama’s farewell speech was a remarkable pep talk on democracy – The Washington Post
- The hidden message in Obama’s ‘farewell’ speech | Fox News
- The Russia Story Reaches a Crisis Point – Rolling Stone
- How a Sensational, Unverified Dossier Became a Crisis for Donald Trump – The New York Times
- Donald Trump Concedes Russia’s Interference in Election – The New York Times
- Trump: CNN is in ‘total meltdown’ – POLITICO
- Dems ‘outraged’ with Comey after House briefing | TheHill
- Comey Letter on Clinton Email Is Subject of Justice Dept. Inquiry – The New York Times
Image Credits: Jeff Sessions