(Recorded September 24, 2016) This Week: (1) Trumpwatch; (2) the first debate (our predictions from Saturday); (3) the state of the race; and (4) a 2016 Senate preview.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- How the Trump Organization’s Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security
- Donald Trump Explains His Plan for Epic Corruption
- Donald Trump’s promised “blind trust” is impossible.
- How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money
- Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
- ‘I’ve never encountered anything so brazen’: Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation
- Here’s How Much Donald Trump Might Owe the IRS
- YUGE difference between Trump and Clinton foundations – CNN.com
- Trump’s campaign paid his businesses $8.2 million – POLITICO
- Trump’s reliance on his own businesses is unprecedented in presidential campaigns. It could be a nightmare if he wins.
- Trump’s Racial Rhetoric on Crime Puts Him in a Political Bind
- Donald Trump, Forgetting Slavery And Jim Crow, Claims Black Americans Have Never Been Worse Off | Huffington Post
- Log In – The New York Times
- Analysis: Why Donald Trump and Don King Make Sense Together
The first Debate
- Hillary Clinton To Take Several Days Off The Campaign Trail Ahead Of Debate : NPR
- Trump Weighs Aggressive Tactics Against Clinton in First Debate – Bloomberg Politics
- How Clinton Can Beat Trump, According to Presidential-Debate Experts | Vanity Fair
- Democrats’ debate advice to Clinton: Let Trump screw up – POLITICO
- At the First Presidential Debate of 2016, Which Donald Trump Will Show Up? – The Atlantic
- Politicians who debate Hillary Clinton have a history of falling into an obvious trap
- Clinton’s Leading In Exactly The States She Needs To Win | FiveThirtyEight
- Why Her Poll Decline Could Be Good News for Clinton | RealClearPolitics
- This year’s election map is an optimism map
- Trump haunts McCain’s reelection fight
- John McCain’s Long Road Ahead
- Where John McCain, Ann Kirkpatrick stand with voters as general-election race begins
- Ann Kirkpatrick beats John McCain in latest fundraising figures
- Arizona Senate – McCain vs. Kirkpatrick
- Sick of political ads? $40 million worth are coming in Patrick Murphy-Marco Rubio race | Tampa Bay Times
- Iowa Senate candidates spar over debate schedule
- Iowa Senate – Grassley vs. Judge
- Alexander: The Full Grassley nitpick
- Why does Iowa keep electing Sen. Chuck Grassley?
- Donald Trump’s ‘Blind Trust’ Plan Makes No Sense
Image Credits: Donald Trump