(Recorded September 10, 2016) This Week: (1) the News Round-up; (2) Trump & Clinton National Security Forum; and (3) Fox News.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Here it is: USA Freedom Kids v. Donald J. Trump for President Inc.
- USA Freedom Kids v. Trump: Dancing kids group sues GOP nominee
- Trump Is Now Being Sued by Little Girls
- Trump-Bondi: the Scandal the Press Has Been Waiting For
- Donald Trump’s Donation Is His Latest Brush With Campaign Fund Rules
- Pay to Play, Mr. Trump?
- Was Trump Fibbing About Buying Politicians Then or Now?
- Hillary Clinton’s emails with Colin Powell released
- Powell Email Shows Clinton Was Hardly First to Break Security Rules
- Hillary Clinton Is a Flawed But Normal Politician. Why Can’t America See That?
- ‘What Is Aleppo?’ Gary Johnson Asks, in an Interview Stumble
- What Is Aleppo?
- Johnson on Aleppo flap: I’m going to make lemonade
- North Dakota pipeline fight gives spark to Native American activism
- Judge’s Order Halts Construction On Part Of North Dakota Pipeline
- Green Party’s Jill Stein Charged in N. Dakota Pipeline Protest
- Trump Continues To Trail Well Behind Clinton In Fundraising
- Fundraising Accelerates for Pro-Clinton Super PAC Priorities USA
- Clinton camp asks for $100 million more
- Lawyer Nominated By Obama Would Be First Muslim Federal Judge
- Will the Senate Confirm America’s First Muslim Federal Judge?
Trump & Clinton National Security Forum
- Matt Lauer Fields Storm of Criticism Over Clinton-Trump Forum
- Behind the scenes, NBC execs concede Matt Lauer forum performance was “disaster”
- Last night, Clinton got 6 questions on her emails. Trump got zero on his Iraq lies.
- Confessions of a Clinton reporter: The media’s 5 unspoken rules for covering Hillary
- 7 memorable quotes from the presidential forum
- Trump to Ask Generals, Who Know Less Than Trump, for Plan to Defeat ISIS
- Barack Obama chides ‘wacky’ Trump after Putin jibe
Fox News Update
- The Revenge of Roger’s Angels
- Roger Ailes Hints at Suit Against New York Magazine
- Q&A: Gabriel Sherman on how Ailes’s vendetta is more fodder for his reporting
- Fox Apologizes to Gretchen Carlson in $20 Million Settlement
- Fox News settles with Gretchen Carlson and “handful” of other women
- Greta Van Susteren Leaving Fox News After 14 Years
- Why Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News so suddenly
- Fox Is Replacing Greta Van Susteren With Ailes-Defender And Sexual Assault Denier Brit Hume
- 5 Points On The Explosive Allegations In Andrea Tantaros’ Fox News Lawsuit
Image Credits: Donald Trump.