(Recorded July 17, 2016) This Week: (1) Trump and the GOP; (2) the attempted coup in Turkey; (3) Brexit’s political fallout; (4) Russia banned from the Olympics? and (5) enough with the emails, Bernie finally endorses Hillary.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- At Donald Trump’s Convention, Matters of Control (and Self-Control)
- Donald Trump Postpones Naming Running Mate
- GOP convention speaker list: Gingrich and Christie, but no Pence
- Tim Tebow denies ‘rumored’ RNC speaking engagement
- You Mean It’s Next Week? Why Some G.O.P. Senators Will Skip the Convention
- Newt Gingrich clarified what he said about deporting Muslims – by calling for more surveillance
- Donald Trump’s convention speakers have a history of raising eyebrows
- Log In – The New York Times
- Here’s A Short List Of Times Britain’s New Foreign Secretary Was The Best Diplomat Ever
- New Brexit Minister David Davis declares Article 50 should be triggered by end of year
Bernie Bows Out
Image Credits: Parisan Fail