(Recorded June 19, 2016) This Week: (1) Trumpwatch; (2) Bernie Sanders; and (3) a look at what
is going on with the House of Representatives.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Dozens of GOP delegates launch new push to halt Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Suggests President Obama Supports ISIS (Again)
- Obama’s Defining Attack on Trump and Trumpism – The New Yorker
- Donald Trump is losing the debate over terrorism – The Washington Post
- Donald Trump Responds to Orlando Attack by Exploiting Fear, Not Easing It
- Insiders: Trump’s Orlando response was terrible – POLITICO
- Donald Trump’s speech on the Orlando shooting, fact-checked
- Donald Trump Tweets Disgusting Humble Brag After Orlando Massacre
- Top Republicans join Obama in condemning Trump’s words
- Donald Trump’s Exploitation of Orlando – The New Yorker
- Seth Meyers bans Donald Trump from show in solidarity with Washington Post – Jun. 15, 2016
- Does it matter that Donald Trump has banned us? Not in the way you’d think.
- Trump: I’m revoking ‘dishonest’ Washington Post’s credentials – POLITICO
- Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting
- Washington Post Is Latest News Outlet Barred by Trump
- Donald Trump’s accusation that American soldiers stole money in Iraq, explained
- Donald Trump’s clumsy, ill-conceived suggestion that soldiers stole U.S. money in Iraq
- Donald Trump’s Strange Rally in Greensboro: LGBT Rights, Soldiers Stealing Iraqi Money – The Atlantic
- Trump Vows He Will Go It Alone If Necessary | RealClearPolitics
- More Republicans Ditch Trump, Conclude He Cannot Win
- Bernie Offers a Consession-Style Speech without the Concession
- Why Bernie Sanders Has Absolutely Nothing to Lose by Staying in the Race
- Bernie Sanders Just Made It Official: He Isn’t Dropping Out.
- Bernie Sanders lists his demands and declines to praise Hillary Clinton — but how much leverage does he have left? – LA Times
- The Political Revolution Continues – Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders loses convention leverage – POLITICO
- Last Night, Bernie Sanders Didn’t Concede—but He Focused on the Bigger Fight
- Democrats Will Learn All the Wrong Lessons From Brush With Bernie