(Recorded June 12, 2016) This week: (1) the political news round-up; (2) independent runs in America; and (3) Tesla & Future of Cars.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- It’s time to admit Hillary Clinton is an extraordinarily talented politician
- Hillary Clinton’s Remarkable Comeback – The Atlantic
- Breaking the ultimate glass ceiling
- From 1937 To Hillary Clinton, How Americans Have Felt About A Woman President
- Inside the bitter last days of Bernie’s revolution
- Elizabeth Warren Endorses Hillary Clinton on Rachel Maddow Show
- Bernie Sanders vows to work with Hillary Clinton as Democrats move toward party unity
- Obama Endorses Hillary Clinton, and Urges Democrats to Unite
- Sanders signals the end is near
- Why Sanders Won’t Surrender
- ‘I’m with racist!’: Brutal New York Daily News cover mocks Paul Ryan for standing by Donald Trump
- Amid Party Concerns, Donald Trump Meets With His Finance Team
- How to Feel the G.O.P.’s Pain Over Donald Trump
- Walker backs away from endorsing Trump
- Today in ‘Donald Trump’s Campaign Is a Garbage Fire’
- Donald Trump’s Woes: Bad Fundraising, No Organization, and a Strange Plan to Win New York – The Atlantic
- USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
- What is the history of “third parties” in the United States?
- Does the Libertarian Party Finally Have a Chance?
- Johnson Rising! Libertarian Party Candidate Hits 12 Percent in New Fox Poll
- Neither Trump Nor Clinton
- Why Third-Party Candidates Are Doomed—At Least This Year
- The ‘Bleak’ History of Third-Party Presidential Bids
- Tesla’s Model 3 orders are through the roof. Here’s what that means for the planet.
- The Bright Future Ahead for Electric Vehicles, in 4 Charts
- Tesla’s real problem isn’t that its cars are expensive. It’s that they’re unreliable.
- Tesla Model S Suspension Failures Under Scrutiny by Safety Agency
- Tesla throws cold water on its own hype by admitting huge risks in building the Model 3