(Recorded May 3, 2014) This Week: (1) After last week’s botched execution in Oklahoma we discuss the death penalty; (2) Is Israel in danger of becoming an apartheid state – Did John Kerry err by telling the truth?; and (3) On the anniversary of Hitler’s suicide, Boris and Adrian talk about the mythology of WWII.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Book Club Discussion (Podcast airing the week of Memorial Day)
Share your thoughts with us on social media or on our contact page.
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright.
- America Falls out of Love with the Death Penalty
- At Least 4 Percent of Those Sentenced to Death are Innocent
- The Locket Execution Showed Deep Divides in World Opinion on Capital Punishment
- Dr. Keith Ablow Says We Must do Better
- John Kerry Tells the Truth … Therefore He Must Apologize
- Does Netanyahu Prefer Remaining in Power to Pursuing Peace?
- Netanyahu Considers Unilateral Moves
- Jewish Groups Consider Including J Street
- Bennett Calls to Annex 60 Percent of the West Bank
- Norman Davies Debunks some Myths
- Britannica Tackles the Attempted Invasion of Russia by the Nazis
- The BBC on the Battle of Britain