(Recorded Apr. 19, 2014) This Week: (1) We check in on the events in Ukraine; (2) Has Washington’s revolving door rendered the SEC toothless?; (3) Edward Snowden, villain or hero? We continue last-week’s discussion of intelligence overreach; and (4) Boris and Josh talk NBA playoffs.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Special Reporting on the Ukraine Crisis by the BBC
- Thursday’s Deal
- Why Kiev isn’t Shooting Back
- A Recap of Reporting
- Putin Asserts Right to Use Force
- Is Odessa Next?
- Vladimir Putin, Narcissist?
- U.S. State Department on Russian Lies
- Initial Bloomberg Story
- Follow-up from American Lawyer including FIOA Request Info
- A Copy of the Remarks
- Timeline of the NSA Domestic Spying
- Will Obama Curb the Program?
- Chilling Free Speech?
- Pulitzer Worthy?
- How involved is Edward Snowden in Shaping the Story?
- Pentagon Papers
- Thomas Andrews Drake