(Recorded April 23, 2016) This week: Adrian and Boris talk (1) domestic politics; and (2) foreign policy.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Bernie Sanders Has Lost the Primary and It’s Making Him a Little Crazy
- Has Donald Trump Psyched Out His Republican Enemies?
- Did the New York Primary Campaign Change Anything?
- What Will Bernie Sanders and His Supporters Learn from New York?
- Voting Fumbles Hit New York
- Kasich argues he and Cruz are on equal footing after NY
- What Bernie Sanders Should Learn From Eugene McCarthy
- Eastern States Take Turn in Presidential Primary Spotlight
- How Donald Trump Could Win the Nomination Outright
- Trump campaign brings in lobbyists for key posts
- Final Poll Results for Pennsylvania and Maryland
- With General Election in Sight, Trump’s Campaign Turns Traditional
- Tubman replacing Jackson on the $20, Hamilton spared
- The controversy over Harriet Tubman, Andrew Jackson, and the $20 bill, explained
- Maybe the Arc of the Moral Universe Really Does Bend Toward Justice
- When Will the People of Flint Get Real Resolution?
- 3 Face Criminal Charges Over Flint Water Crisis
- Michigan Governor Rick Snyder Hasn’t Been Grilled Over Flint
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder Vows To Drink Flint Water For A Month
- The Texas secession debate is getting kind of real
- Oh Noes Texas Might Vote To Secede! Whatever Shall We Do?
- Top Virginia GOPer: Giving Felons Right To Vote Is McAuliffe Favor To Clinton
- Virginia governor restores voting rights to over 200K convicted felons
Foreign Policy Round-Up
- Saudis have lobbying muscle for 9/11 fight
- Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill
- Obama’s chilly reception in Saudi Arabia hints at mutual distrust
- Obama and King Salman of Saudi Arabia Meet, but Deep Rifts Remain
- McConnell, Ryan decline to back 9/11 lawsuit bill
- Senator Says He May Back Bill Exposing Saudis to 9/11 Lawsuits
- 28 pages: the controversy over Saudi Arabia and 9/11, explained
- The real reason Dilma Rousseff’s enemies want her impeached
- Dilma Rousseff Targeted in Brazil by Lawmakers Facing Scandals of Their Own
- Obama hits back at Boris Johnson’s alleged smears
- Boris Johnson’s attack on Barack Obama belongs in the gutter
- Boris Johnson’s Essay on Obama and Churchill Touches Nerve Online
- Boris Johnson: UK and America can be better friends than ever Mr Obama… if we LEAVE the EU
Image Credits: 20 Dollar Bill