(Recorded March 06, 2016) This week: (1) from Super Tuesday to Mediocre Saturday Adrian and Boris review the state of the Presidential race; and (2) A look at Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt and the question of abortion at the Supreme Court.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Race for the White House
- Transcript of Mitt Romney’s Speech on Donald Trump
- As Chris Christie Stands By Donald Trump, New Jersey Supporters Wonder Why : NPR
- 2016 Delegate Count Tracker: 2016 Election – POLITICO
- Donald Trump’s Backers Express Deep and Diverse Support
- Rubio gasping after Super Tuesday
- Trump’s Amazing Fortune
- ‘Never Trump’ Movement Dealt Setback After Super Tuesday
- The day the Republican Party ruptured – POLITICO
- The GOP’s Deeply Flawed, Post–Super Tuesday Strategy
Image Credits: Donald Trump Sign