(Recorded January 30, 2016) This week: (1) Boris and Adrian’s Iowa predictions; (2) Trumpwatch; (3) Bloomberg for President; and (4) Everyone hates Ted Cruz.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Donald Trump, in Feud With Fox News, Shuns Debate
- Donald Trump’s Angry, Perfectly Timed Debate Exit
- Donald Trump Goes to War With Fox
- Trump refuses to reconsider debate in fiery Fox interview
- The Most Mystifying Lines of Sarah Palin’s Endorsement Speech
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Endorse Donald Trump in Iowa
- Trump picks up endorsement of evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr.
Last gasp of the establishment
- Against Trump
- Stay Sane America, Please!
- In Ongoing Dance With Trump, GOP Pulls ‘National Review’ From Debate
- The inside story of National Review’s big anti-Donald Trump issue
- Maybe the Republican Establishment Can’t Have It All
- Michael Bloomberg Isn’t a Moderate — He’s Just Out of Touch
- Murdoch nudges Bloomberg to mount presidential run
Everyone hates Ted Cruz
- Why D.C. Hates Ted Cruz
- Is Ted Cruz Really an Awful, Terrible Jerk?
- GOP Senator: I’d Vote For Bernie Sanders Over Ted Cruz