(Recorded November 14, 2015) This Week: (1) Our weekly Round-Up; (2) Protests at Missouri and Yale; and (4) are the Democrats Doomed?
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Donald Trump promises ‘deportation force’ to remove 11 million
- Donald Trump’s Huge Debate Blunder
- Who Won the Republican Presidential Debate?
- Cruz vs. Rubio: The Overture
- Fox Business plays it safe
- Kasich faces conservative backlash over debate performance
- A Ruling Against the Obama Administration on Immigration
- La. Democrat For Governor: ‘David Vitter Chose Prostitutes Over Patriots’
Race and Speech in Higher Ed.
- What’s Going On At The University Of Missouri? All Your Questions, Answered
- Can We Start Taking Political Correctness Seriously Now?
- Analysis: At The University Of Missouri, An Unlearned Free Speech Lesson
- “PC” is another right-wing lie: Missouri proves reactionary forces really are waging war against college kids
- How football and a hunger strike forced the University of Missouri president to resign
- Black Football Players Lend Heft to Protests at Missouri
- Mizzou’s player power will scare university administrators across the US
- There’s a good reason protesters at the University of Missouri didn’t want the media around
- Democrats are in denial. Their party is actually in deep trouble.
- Democrats Need Not Panic Over Down-Ballot Trend
- Are Democrats doomed or dominant? Yes.
- Hey, Democrats: Relax Already
- Should Big-City Mayors Save the Democratic Party?
Image Credits: Derived from Partisan Fail