(Recorded October 10, 2015) This week: (1) the political round-up; (2) Israel; (3) Guns; and (4) Draft Kings.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- House Freedom Caucus Endorses McCarthy Challenger For Speaker
- Jeb Bush Is About to Unveil His Secret Weapon
- A Conundrum for Jeb Bush: How to Use George W.
- Alabama DMV closings draw call for federal voting rights probe
- Graham opposed Sandy aid but wants help in South Carolina
- Republican House Speaker Race
- Why Republicans Need Paul Ryan as Speaker
- Hamas leader in Gaza declares intifada as deadly attacks continue
- Ready or Not, the Third Intifada May be Here
- Violence in Israel and the Palestinian territories – the Guardian briefing
- Mahmoud Abbas Gives Up on Peace
- Mahmoud Abbas, at U.N., Says Palestinians Are No Longer Bound by Oslo Accords
- GOP Candidates Criticized for Oregon Shooting Response
- Tennessee Republican’s Deranged Reaction to Oregon Shooting: Christians must now arm themselves.
- Jindal: Oregon Gunman’s Father Is A ‘Failure’ Who ‘Owes Us All An Apology’
- The Last Thing Bernie Sanders Needs Right Now Is A Conversation About Guns
- After Oregon, Death By Gunfire Is a Natural Law in America
- Let’s Talk About Ben Carson’s Oregon Shooting Superhero Delusion
- Class action lawsuit filed against DraftKings and FanDuel
- How Daily Fantasy Fucked Things Up for Everyone
- DraftKings and FanDuel ads seem to be everywhere on TV because they are
- DraftKings employees reportedly won nearly $6 million playing daily fantasy sports at rival FanDuel
- FanDuel permanently bans employees from playing DFS amid inquiry
- ESPN Says It Is, Isn’t Actually Distancing Itself From DraftKings
- New York Attorney General Opens Inquiry Into Fantasy Sports Sites