(Recorded August 22, 2015) This week: (1) our roundup looks at Marco Rubio, Vladimir Putin & Hillary Clinton; (2) Birthright citizenship & the GOP; (5) Working at Amazon; and (6) Fantasy Football.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Why Hillary Clinton’s Meeting With Black Lives Matter Was So Tense – Bloomberg Politics
- Hillary Clinton’s brutal frankness to Black Lives Matter reveals her approach to politics
- Russian Police Bust a Criminal Cheese Ring – The Atlantic
- Walker, Rubio Obamacare Replacement ‘Plans’ — NYMag
- Republican Plans to Replace Obamacare Have a Problem: House Republicans – Bloomberg Politics
- In Shocking News, Scott Walker’s Health Care Plan Screws the Poor
Birthright Citizenship & the GOP
- The Constitutional Principle of Birthright Citizenship Under Fire – The Atlantic
- Where the GOP 2016 Candidates Stand on Birthright Citizenship
- Racist Fears Have Long Driven Attempts To Restrict Birthright Citizenship
- Birthright Citizenship Not Mandated by Constitution | National Review Online
- Ben Carson Open To Using Drone Strikes At The Border
- Ben Carson Wants to Use Drones on Illegal Immigrants (UPDATE: ‘one drone strike, boom, and [they’re] gone’) – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Inside Amazon: Wrestling Big Ideas in a Bruising Workplace
- What Silicon Valley Thinks of the New York Times’ Amazon Story
- Is Amazon A Terrible Place To Work?
- Fantasy games draw scrutiny as ban on sports gambling blurs – The Boston Globe
- Daily Fantasy Sports Being Used ‘To Rip Off Fans’ Says New York Post – Legal Sports Report
- Fantasy Sports Website DraftKings Adds $300 Million in New Investment
- Yahoo Will Enter Daily Fantasy Sports Market
- When Fantasy Sports Beat Real Ones – The New Yorker