(Recorded April 25, 2015) This week: (1) Boris and Adrian’s weekly round up (Ben Affleck, Loretta Lynch, Lindsey Graham); (2) Hillary Clinton & the Clinton Global Intuitive; (4) Tsarnaev & the death penalty; plus (5) Ferguson revisited.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
Book Club Discussion (Podcast airing the week of June 9, 2015)
Share your thoughts with us on social media or on our contact page, or use the above call widget to leave a voicemail.
- Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick.
Clinton Global Intuitive
- Michael Brown’s family sues Ferguson, Mo., for wrongful death – LA Times
- Down and out in Beverly Hills, Missouri: the tiny town that runs on police tickets | US news | The Guardian
- Tulsa reserve deputy who fatally mistook gun for a Taser turns himself in
- Ferguson Election Result Changes The Face Of City Council
- Ferguson elects 2 more black City Council members as voter turnout soars – LA Times
- Ferguson shows how a police force can turn into a plundering ‘collection agency’ – The Washington Post
- The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report – The Washington Post
- ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson – The Washington Post
- Justice Department clears Ferguson police officer in civil rights probe – The Washington Post
- Baltimore officials on post-Ferguson panel, now in spotlight – Baltimore Sun
- After 8 Shots in North Charleston, Michael Slager Becomes an Officer Scorned
- It’s better to be in the company of seven devils than one policeman