(Recorded April 11, 2015) This Week, (1) the news roundup; (2) the Iranian framework agreement; (3) Rand Paul; and (4) George W. Bush & the economy.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Chuck Schumer’s Iran betrayal: Why his latest shenanigans could give Obama a major headache
- Conservatives Hate the Iran Deal Because They Hate All Deals
- In defense of the Iran deal skeptics
- Cotton’s Blithe Warmongering
- What’s the Alternative to Obama’s Iran Deal?
- This is an astonishingly good Iran deal
- The real reason Netanyahu and the GOP hate this Iran deal
- Do GOP Frontrunners have an Iran policy besides Sanctions and Bombs?
- Where Rand Paul stands on everything from foreign policy to criminal justice
- The Hawkish Campaign Against Paul Begins
- Rand Paul’s Campaign Launch: The Glitter and the Gold
- Rand Paul’s Challenge: Libertarians Are Still a Small Minority
- How Rand Paul Deviates from His Libertarian Dad on Economic Policy
- Rand Paul, Media Darling
- Rand Paul hits bumps in first week of campaign