(Recorded January 24, 2015) This Week: (1) Boris and Adrian discuss the State of the Union; (2) Netanyahu’s invitation to address to Congress; (3) George W. Bush and the Iraq war, part two; and (4) a very brief mention of deflategate before making predictions for the big game.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
State of the Union
- Boehner Invites Netanyahu to Address Congress Over Iran, Islam – The Atlantic
- White House, Citing Israeli Election, Says Obama and Netanyahu Won’t Meet
- Why the Palestinians are finally giving up on Obama and the US peace process
- Netanyahu Will Address Congress…Again | The American Conservative
- Netanyahu Imported by GOP to once again warn | Informed Comment
- Netanyahu-Mossad Split Divides U.S. Congress on Iran Sanctions – Bloomberg View
- The Mossad Sides With Obama Against AIPAC And Netanyahu « The Dish