(Recorded November 22, 2014) This Week: (1) We discuss President Obama’s Immigration Plan; (2) Boris gives us an update on Ukraine; and (3) we revisit George W Bush and the 2000 Election.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Is Russian Invading Ukraine…Again?
- Putin’s Loss of German Trust Seals the West’s Isolation of Russia
- Putin’s Big Mistake
- Putin-Bashing at G-20 Meeting Was Juvenile
- Now That Russia Has Invaded Ukraine Again, Let’s Stop Pretending a Ceasefire Ever Existed
- Russia’s Currency Is Plummeting and Putin’s Billionaires Are Cannibalizing Each Other
- Is Hungary The Next Ukraine?
- Hungary Dissatisfied with Democracy, but Not Its Ideals
- What is President Obama’s Immigration Plan?
- What could a Republican president do with Obama’s executive power theories?
- Obama’s advantage is that he has an immigration policy. Republicans don’t.
- Republicans Hand Obama an Immigration Political Triumph
- Obama’s Immigration Plan Is Both Good Policy and Remarkably Shrewd Politics