(Recorded November 15, 2014) This Week: (1) the US and China announce an agreement on CO2 emissions; (2) a 2014 election postmortem; and (3) the boys discuss their favorite scandals.
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
US-Sino Environmental Pact
- Deal Raises Hopes for Upcoming Climate Talks
- Is the US-China Climate Pact as Big a Deal as it Seems?
- China Tries to Save the Earth; Republicans Furious
- Does Our Military Know Something We Don’t About Global Warming? – Forbes
- Everything You Need to Know about the U.S.–China Climate Change Agreement – Scientific American
- The U.S.-China climate deal is historic, but it will still take more to save the planet – The Washington Post
- US-China Climate Win
Our Favorite Scandals
- Lawrence E. Walsh, Prosecutor in the Iran-Contra Scandal, Dies at 102
- Address to the Nation on Iran-Contra (March 4, 1987)—Miller Center
- The Iran-Contra Affair
- Tom Coburn Helped Cover Up John Ensign Affair: Senate Ethics Report
- Doug Hampton, Staffer Cuckolded By Sen. John Ensign, Indicted For Violating Ethics Law – ABC News
- Former Senator John Ensign Opens Vegas Animal Hospital
- Rick Santorum Caught Up In John Ensign Affair: Senate Ethics Report
- American Tribune » Blog Archive » Sen. John Ensign—Moral Hypocrite…
- John Ensign Sex Scandal Report: 12 Juiciest Bits – The Daily Beast