(Recorded November 8, 2014) This Week: (1) Boris monologues on the Republican’s wave election; and due to technical difficulties (2) we rebroadcast clips from episodes 10 and 22 (WWII Myths and the dropping of the Bomb).
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Norman Davies Debunks some Myths
- Britannica Tackles the Attempted Invasion of Russia by the Nazis
- The BBC on the Battle of Britain
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Hiroshima a Controversy that Refuses to Die
- Was Hiroshima Necessary?
- The Real Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan
- Was the US Bombing of Nagasaki Necessary to End WWII?