(Recorded November 01, 2014) This Week: (1) In honor of the Midterm Elections the boys give us a double-barreled politics segment including their predictions for Tuesday and (2) we talk GamerGate: angry basement dwellers, panicked holders of privilege, or a passionate political movement?
This Week’s Links:
Given this week’s show, we thought you might find these interesting.
- Why Polls Tend to Undercount Democrats
- Senate Update: Exit To Recountland | FiveThirtyEight
- Larry J. Sabato’s Crystal Ball » Bet on a Republican Senate Majority
- Hold the Champagne, Republicans – Bloomberg View
- What Do These Midterms Mean? « The Dish
- White House in Denial: President Obama Is Costing Democrats Control of the Senate – NationalJournal.com
- A Republican Senate Victory Could Splinter the Party
- Dan Golding — The End of Gamers
- The Future Of The Culture Wars Is Here, And It’s Gamergate
- The End Of Gamer Culture?
- The Only Thing I Have To Say About Gamer Gate | Felicia’s Melange
- Felicia Day’s public details put online after she described Gamergate fears | Technology | The Guardian
- Feminist Frequency
- A Natural A/B Test of Harassment – Kongregate Developer News
- Gamergate controversy – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How do you stop GamerGate2014?
- I’m not “that creepy guy from the Internet”: How Gamergate gave the geek community a bad name
- Gamergate is dead
Image Credits: US map adapted from blank.